More than 8,000 free online courses
Here at Robert Half we want to help you stay competitive in today's career environment, that's why we offer our candidates free access to e-Learning, our programme of online training courses.
Login to the e-Learning portal and take advantage of over 8,000 free online courses on topics including accountancy, finance, auditing, administration, HR, technology and project management.
e-Learning also offers a range of skill-based training, such as communication and risk management. The broad scope of training course and topics means that candidates from chartered accountants to banking professionals and management accountants can find relevant online courses that will improve their portfolio and help secure a job.
Our most popular free online training courses include:
Finance & Accounting
- Introduction to Finance
- Cash Management
- Financial Statements and Analysis
- Sources of Funding
- Principles of Financial Management
- Managing Project Scope
- Project Constraints and Risks
- Essential Project Management Tools
- Building the Project Team
- Leading the Successful Project Team
- Completing the Project
As recruitment specialists we know that professional career development is key to remaining one step ahead of the competition. Our online training courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all you need is a computer and internet access.
- Personalised learning profile to streamline your online education process
- Access to test-preparation software, relevant news, reference books and articles
- Option to have an online training mentor
- Chat and online training discussion groups
Want to explore our free online training tool?
Request an eLearning password and contact us at [email protected]
Already have an e-Learning password?
Go straight to the log in page