Assistant Finance Manager
June 12, 2018
An International Bank based in Saudi Arabia is looking for a Qualified Accountant (or equivalent) to be responsible for the statutory and regulatory reporting of its local branch in Riyadh.
You will be a Saudi National and be fully conversant with the reporting requirements for CMA and SAMA regulatory authority.
- Direct manager of a team of 1-2 based in Riyadh.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Understands and is able to apply accounting principles and policies to a line of business activities
- Is able to understand the accounting and control processes for the line of business
- Can demonstrate understanding of products, markets and business and operational control procedures
- Good analytical skills, as demonstrated with use of appropriate techniques, solid command of business information, and clearly presented output and analysis
- Excel literacy essential
- Ability to carry out complex tasks under time pressure
- Manages own time effectively. Can prioritise own work effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Presents information in a concise and clear manner to senior local management
- Listens effectively and seeks clarification if appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
- Academic and Professional Accountancy Qualification required
- Practical experience in finance in a bank
- This position is open to Saudi nationals only