Plant Accounting Manager
7th February 2019
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a European listed business within the manufacturing sector, and they are leaders in their niche industry. They are currently looking to hire a Plant Accounting Manager on a very urgent basis.
- The preference is for a candidate based in Saudi Arabia already, and the candidate MUST have a Transferable Iqama.
- The Plant Accounting Manager at responsible for overseeing accounts payable team, ensuring proper controls and adherence to company accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsibilities include: paying suppliers on time, monthly closing, cash management and SOX compliance.
- Review and initial approval of prepared payments (daily).
- Bank balances and bank transaction payments control (daily).
- Bank reconciliation.
- Coordination of elevated issues connecting to payments internally and externally.
- Coordination of trading related business issues with CBOB Dubai.
- Sends billing to related parties if any valid expenses to be collected (monthly).
- Related Parties confirmation with reconciliation.
- Consolidation of month end closing JV and assigning for booking (monthly).
- Cash Flow Management.
- Administration of FI team.
- Ensures and monitors all MBO items related to finance and organization.
- ICOFR and SOX issues to be met and solved as per Client's guidelines.
- External and internal reports required by FM assigned other than reports prepared by Reporting Analyst.
- Backup Finance Director for accounting related tasks during leave / travel.
Required work experience and skills:
- 7 years multinational experience especially in plants
- MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English language, Arabic is a plus.
Required educational qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Finance or any business related course
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to 21k SAR per month all-inclusive plus regular family benefits (flights for up to 2 children).
- The Client has a bonus structure in place and annual increments in salary.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700