AED480000 / annum
August 12, 2018
Finance & Accounting
The Finance Controller is responsible for the accurate costing of products to maximise profitability & management of FA.
- Coordination with Purchasing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing departments, as well as Finance team, to accurately assess cost of finished products.
- Coordination with Marketing and Manufacturing for development of new products, to ensure profitability.
- Responsible for the communication of new/changed pricing of products to the organisation as a whole.
- Monitoring and coordinate physical inventory counts across all locations of the business unit
- Active participation in squeeze & x'trim projects to reduce materials, MOH and/or supply chain costs.
- Management of FA and CAPEX, Capex reporting,
- Contributing to the budgeting process for costing areas including inventory requirements, MOH, Fixed assets, new projects, CAPEX, etc
- Ensuring timely execution of costing monthly closing calendar
- Management of Inventory / DIIH, reporting
- Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate or post graduate
- 10 years functional experience out of which 3 to 5 years should be in an equivalent Management level
- 3 years in Costing Management in Manufacturing Environment, Water / FMCG similar industry experience
- Middle East Experience
- Understanding of Accounting practices
- Understanding of banking practices
- Precision and speed in data entry
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent Reporting and assessment skills
- Thorough understanding of costing practices
- Attention to details
- Awareness of market forces and pricing influences
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 Saudi Riyal per month (Basic, Housing, Transport)
- +Medical, Insurance