Business Finance Manager
Post Date : 15 June 2017
My client is a global multinational business is looking to recruit a Business Finance Manager for their Egypt operation. This role will be the Number one Finance role in Egypt.
You will have responsibility and ownership for reporting on the profitability and associated balance sheets of your divisions. You will be responsible for offering support & guidance to colleagues on difficult issues as an expert within the team. You will also be considered as a specialist in the specific business division you are working in and responsible for the more complex, higher accounting skill duties. You will be responsible for ensuring a high value service is provided to key business partners and group through effective collaboration with your team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Finance Manager is expected to assume the following key responsibilities plus any other reasonable duties as required:
- Responsible for the monthly close process of the management financial statements; Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis including, budget/forecasting, working capital, Group reporting, supplementary packs and ad-hoc requests
- Ensure communications are handled between the SSC, Group finance and the Business Teams
- To be involved with any acquisition integration/due diligence
- Working with internal and external auditors
- Assist in the accounting integration of new products into the SSC accounting structure and systems
- Analyse and solve Adhoc problems using knowledge of business and systems
- Tax & Compliance duties as required by your SSC
- Oversee, motivate and manage your Business Finance team.
- People development to ensure the effectiveness of all colleagues within the department concentrating on both performance and soft skill development
- Planning and prioritising the work within the department ensuring resource management is considered
- Preparation and reporting of specific performance metrics within agreed deadlines
- Ensure a robust communication structure is in place across the team to ensure all key messages are communicated.
- Participate in Recruitment & Selection processes
- Provide assistance in identifying career development opportunities for direct reports
- Actively support a culture of team engagement
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong knowledge of Egypt accounting and tax compliance
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all Business Finance processes including best practice in Business Finance, people, processes and technology
- 10 years relevant accounting experience with at least 4 years' management experience with a small size team
- Significant knowledge of SAP system
- Excellent knowledge of leadership, coaching and people development
- Recognised qualification/Accounting degree (SSC Specific)
- A track record of continuous professional and management development
- Knowledge of lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of all reporting and FP&A processes
- Market Rate
Gate Village 1, Level 1