Treasury and Tax Manager
AED480000 / annum
2nd September 2018
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a global MNC, a well-known market leader in their industry. Due to exceptional growth in the GCC region, they are now looking for a Treasury and Tax Manager to join their team in Dubai.
This is a new role.
- The successful candidate will preferably have experience in Russian and Dutch tax
- The successful candidate must have experience in Tax AS WELL as Treasury
- The job holder has overall responsibility for tax and treasury on a group-wide basis.
Key functions are as follows:
- All aspects of tax compliance
- All aspects of tax planning
- Expert guidance for tax input to new business tenders around the world, particularly in new jurisdictions
- Work with the CFO to lead banking relationships
- Ensure the business is adequately financed to support ambitious growth targets
- Day-to-day oversight of all funds flow between and out of group companies.
- The job holder reports directly to the Director of Accounting and Financial Control, however in a small central team would work closely with the CFO, Financial Controller and FP&A Manager.
Detailed Job Specifications
- Key elements of the role include:
- Tax Compliance
- Manage the tax compliance process in the all tax jurisdictions in which the Group operates, in cooperation with the local finance teams and outside advisors if necessary.
- Review tax accruals and related tax accounting processes in cooperation with the local finance teams.
- Provide active support and assistance in tax audits in the relevant countries.
- Monitor tax legislation, policy and jurisprudence in the relevant countries.
- In cooperation with CFO and outside counsel, provide tax support with respect to acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations, integrations, mergers, restructuring and financing.
- Provide expert guidance in to all aspects of new business Bids and Tenders, particularly in jurisdictions in which the Group does not currently operate.
- Work internally and with external advisors on tax strategies
- Implement and maintain transfer pricing policies and agreements with foreign affiliates
- Provide support to management and other departments (accounting, finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, HR, sales, etc.) on tax-related issues
- Build and maintain corporate banking relationships and accounts, on both a Global and Local level, for all Group companies
- Further develop short- and long-range liquidity forecasting tools, to ensure the group has a robust view of its cash flows and position.
- Ensure appropriate usage of group funds through cash pooling/ money-market arrangements.
- Oversee banking operations including acting as administrator on online banking applications, reviewing and approving daily wire transfers.
- Oversee the Group's facilities, ensuring that adequate working capital funding facilities are negotiated with our banking partners, and are available to the right group companies at the right time.
- Oversee and assist with management of all other treasury related service providers including, for example, corporate credit cards.
- Preferably Qualified/Certified Accountant
- Tax Qualification
- Ex Big-4
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication; must have the ability to partner and communicate well at all levels within the organization
- Should exhibit strong analytical skills, structured and accurate
- Ability to see the big picture and provide support to Head of Finance and Office Leadership, but also be hands on and willing to get involved in the detail where necessary
- Strong time management skills needed to work towards aggressive deadlines and fluctuating priorities
- Independent work style, with strong organization capabilities.
Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Multinational experience is required
- International experience a plus
- Experience with Oracle, Business Objects and other Accounting and Analysis Tools
Salary & Benefits
- 40K AED Per Month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700