Training and Development Specialist
11th April 2019
This client prides itself on delivering a great customer experience, focusing on making customer's lives simple. With over 9,000 employees' globally it is an exciting time to join the organisation based out of the Dubai office. This is a newly created role, where you will join an existing HR team. You will join the team as an expert in learning and development. You'll be responsible for the design and development of learning initiatives, from digital e-learning creation to facilitating training sessions, to coaching our future leaders.
- Implement the learning plan with all colleagues in your area
- Build high quality, engaging learner friendly modules and initiatives
- Deliver great face to face learning for all colleagues in an enthusiastic and motivating manner
- Identify and support our future leaders in reaching their potential through coaching and other targeted learning initiatives
- Drive the development of a learning culture across your area
- Have the creative skills to develop new and innovative digital learning experiences
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines (project management and time management skills)
- Monitor and report on all learning and development activities and ensure they make a positive impact on the business and our people
- Relevant experience in a similar learning and development type of role
- Experience of learning management systems will be an advantage i.e. Workday Learning platform (LMS)
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the e-learning sector
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- The ideal candidate will have worked within Learning and Development for minimum 5 years. This is a stand alone role where you will have a proactive, positive attitude and flexible with the focus on execution
- You will have a a track record of delivering interventions, business partnering to a senior level; design and delivery and TNA.
- Client is open to background although retail candidates preferred.
- There will be an element of travel involved in this role
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700