Post Date : 22 June 2017
This role is responsible to service and develop the firm's institutional business in the assigned territory in Middle East. This role will target mid-range Sovereign Wealth Funds, Family offices, Bank treasuries, Insurance treasuries, large corporations etc resulting in growth in market share and AUM in the most profitable manner.
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and clients, identifies new business opportunities
- Achievement of defined institutional annual institutional gross sales, net sales & AUM targets.
- Maintaining and expanding existing relationships.
- Expand the existing market share.
- Responsible for retention of existing accounts where reasonably expected to do so
- Ability to open doors, network and build a significant prospect base in the assigned region.
- Demonstrates excellent sales skills, in-depth product knowledge and experience to cover the large complex accounts.
- Regular accompanied visits to key clients & prospects with the Country Head and or Regional Head.
- Assists in defining and creation of annual institutional sales strategy together with the Country Head Implements the strategy via, regular interaction with the Country Head, clients, portfolio managers and client services team.
- Actively promotes the complete range of Franklin Templeton's investment strategies in the Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative asset classes.
- Researches the market for new product opportunities.
- Interacts with the required internal departments to follow-up on client queries which pertain to sales and client servicing responsibilities.
- Participates in relevant institutional client events as required.
- Provide inputs on RFI's/RFP's pertaining to clients &prospects.
- Develops strong working relationships with colleagues both locally and abroad.
- Ensure adherence to relevant compliance requirements for both clients and the business unit under the directions of local compliance team.
- Follow the client servicing /territory coverage model.
- Coordinate and lead client portfolio reviews.
- Keep the management informed of market intelligence, trends and competitor activities in the region.
- Ensure adherence to local/regional/ global compliance requirements.
- Ensure submission of all MIS reports to management on time.
- Ensure that CRM system is updated with client contacts and sales activities on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. MBA is highly desirable.
- At least 10 years' experience in the financial services industry with a proven track record in Institutional sales within the Middle East Region.
- Other financial qualifications like CFA/CFP holder is highly desirable.
- Strong written and oral communications in Arabic Language is required
- Deep understanding of the institutional investment markets on a global and regional basis.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to interact and engage effectively with sophisticated clients especially at senior level.
- Ability to partner with a diverse set of stakeholders and communicate across various levels of management.
- Strong technical knowledge of institutional products (Equity, Fixed Income, Alternative investments, Etc).
- Required to travel extensively
Gate Village 1, Level 1