Technical Architect - 6 month Contract (Extendable)
7th August 2019
Robert Half have partnered with one of the regions premier retail and lifestyle clients who are undergoing transformation across all sectors of the group. Current requirements are for various short-term contracts to bolster current technical capability and adopt the latest technologies.
They are one of the biggest names in the industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies.
- Design functional technology solutions identifying all architecture artefacts and concerns according to the organization EA reference model.
- Oversee development and implementation of programs.
- Provide technical leadership and support to software development teams, data scientists, IT operations, business, marketing, procurement, etc.
- Create and update architecture documents and materials for projects and programs.
- Provide updates on technical challenges and risks associated with programs and solutions running in the organization.
- Participate in the solution design group for sharing updates, challenging solutions and decisions, and sharing alternative creative thoughts\solutions when possible.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Experience in defining an SOA and a micro services architecture and differentiate between different architectural patterns.
- Good technical knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Experience in defining and developing high-volume, horizontally scalable web/desktop architectures.
- Experience in defining and developing business driven workflows.
- Experience of CI/CD and DevOps concepts.
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term.
- Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers
- Experience working with structured data formats (e.g. RDF, ATOM, XML, JSON)
Experience evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit to the product or wider department
- Thorough understanding of how the web works including low-level HTTP(s) and TCP
- Advanced knowledge of security practices and techniques related to encryption, key management, hashing, vault management, best practices, ISO and PCI standards, and OWASP recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of integration frameworks, methodologies, challenges, and best practices.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture concepts and available frameworks.
ONLY candidates who are immediately available for 6 month contracts need apply
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700