Senior HR Manager
3rd September 2019
As the Senior HR Manager, reporting to the Head of HR you will join a leading HR team where you will be responsible for leading the team and influencing key stakeholders throughout the business. This is a senior role where you will add value at both an operational and HR Strategic level
- Responsible for day to day delivery of the HR function.
- Work with the Head of HR to develop the HR strategy and function
- Work with other Business Service units to ensure a joined-up approach in providing services to the Business.
- Responsible for the day to day management, engagement and development of the Dubai HR team.
- Contribute to the development of the people strategy for the MEA business.
- Build relationships within the business to ensure that HR is a strategic business partner
- Propose new ideas that may lead to better strategic decisions
- Support the business to embed a culture of ongoing feedback.
- Work with L&D colleagues
- Work with the MENA management team, senior HR team globally and the business on various change-management
Skills and Experience
- A strong commercial understanding of the practical application of HR and able to quickly build credibility with staff across all levels of the business, Strong influencing and negotiating skills required.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong financial, professional or private sector background with management experience.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills; a proven ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and use initiative as appropriate with proven ability to work in a team environment
- 10 years plus experience at a senior management level essential.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700