SAP Senior Manager - UAE Nationals Only
Post Date : 13 June 2017
This role is to enable the business to plan and run a successful mega-event and execute projects in line with the masterplan within time and budget. The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the delivery and maintenance of the ERP platform that supports corporate operational needs before, during, and post the mega event.
This Role is open to UAE Nationals Only.
- Develop an effective planning process, for the creation of an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program
- Execute in conformance to plans whilst continuously updating and adjusting plans based on the dynamic business needs
- Create and maintain a monthly financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justify all variances; accurately forecast expenditures in alignment with the project budget
- Support the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle adhering to the company's financial processes and policies.
- Actively direct the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
- Effective decision making and communication of the same within the program structure, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner and weighing conflicting information.
- Lead the ERP development responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports.
- Participate in the development of the workforce plan and ensure availability of required resources.
- Set objectives, evaluate performance of individual direct reports, and actively manage key personnel issues.
- Ensure that the ERP staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs.
- Degree in ICT or relevant technology domain
- At least 8 years of experience in similar role
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management.
- Strong experience in managing CRM project.
- Strong leadership skills
- Cross-functional management experience.
- Change management project implementation.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive + Education Allowance + Pension
Gate Village 1, Level 1