AED300,000.00 - AED384,000.00 / annum
26th November 2018
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a multinational company in the Healthcare/Pharma/FMCG sector headquartered in Europe. They are currently looking for a Regional Controller to join their team as a Business Partner to the management team.
The role is covering the MEA/Europe and Latin America region and candidate must be based in UAE already.
Key experience this candidate needs to have to be considered is:
- Regional experience
- Project Finance experience (very important)
- Flexibility to travel (circa 35%)
- No visa restrictions to travel to the MEA/Europe/Latin America regions.
Purpose of the position:
- To secure financial and business control in the region and to give financial support to the region and the management team in order to conduct the business in accordance with local corporate rules, legislation and Standards.
- To participate and contribute to the development of the regional procedures and processes to improve the financial controlling in order to meet the local unit and the global business objectives
- Secure compliance with local laws and legislations for commercial, accounting and other operational matters to minimize risks in the region.
- Perform monthly financial reporting in line with the company requirements
- Secure financial and business control in order to ensure company compliance with requirements and local needs, rules and legislation.
- Aggregate and analyse the regional financials to ensure we are reaching the set targets and KPI's
- Analyse and act on financial information in order to initiate and take corrective actions to meet financial objectives.
- Conduct the local capital management issues in order to secure optimal cash flow and value creation.
- Communicate financial information and policies to the local finance teams to secure financial management is in place in the local offices.
- Ensure efficient co-operation with central finance and accounting in order to have qualitative and efficient financial processes for the local region.
- Follow-up of local pricing development (ASP's) in the region as well as local countries, to challenge and ensure the future growth.
- Monthly closing and administrative processes (solely)
- Forecast and Budget preparation, process and implementation (jointly)
- Development of the local finance managers in company procedures to ensure compliance with standards and requirements as well as making sure that best practice is implemented in the region (solely)
- Follow-up local ASP development in the local countries to ensure (solely)
- Controlling of the operations income statement, working capital and cash flow in accordance with given guidelines (jointly)
- Responsible for the Regional costing including follow-up as well as the review of the regional and local split-keys (solely).
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Finance and/or Accounting/Controlling
- Finance and Controlling experience min. 4-5 years
- CPA or similar is an advantage
- Regional controller profile
- Project finance experience
- Flexibility to travel (35%).
Salary & Benefits:
- 25-32k per month all-inclusive depending on the level of experience.
- Family status (visa, medical, flights).
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700