7th October 2019
Handle front office reception and administration duties. Represent the firm and be a key interface for third parties.
- Answer telephone calls: direct them to the concerned employee, deal with basic enquires and take messages.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and courier parcels. Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional manner and direct them to their meeting or appointment.
- Answer correspondence, complete various forms related to assigned tasks and prepare other documents as needed.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Coordinate driver bookings as instructed by his/her senior manager.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements for employees and clients including flights and hotel booking as well as expense management, all in line with the firm's travel and expense policies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 0 - 4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good organisational skills.
- Can multitask and prioritize assignments and requests.
- Excellent command of the Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Ability to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department.
- UAE National candidate preferred.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700