Planning & Reporting Manager
AED360000 / annum
May 14, 2018
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a MNC, one of the most well-known and respected Service companies in their field. Robert Half are currently looking for a highly ambitious and career-driven Planning & Reporting Manager on their behalf to join the Dubai team.
- The successful candidate must be based in UAE already, have MNC experience (preferably
- from a US company), and a relevant degree for the role. International experience is a plus!
- The Planning & Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the financial planning and forecasting process, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analysis ensuring that this evolves to meet the needs of the business. To Deliver timely and meaningful financial reporting to management as a basis for business decisions including modeling/scenario planning.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Coordinate and prepare the strategic and financial plans and forecasts in accordance with global and regional guidelines
- Work closely with HR Functional areas/ Senior Accountant on the planning process
- Prepare planning and reporting for other costs in close collaboration with the heads of function (budget owners)
- Continuously seeking to ensure local business processes are optimized to manage costs and maintain the infrastructure necessary to support growth
- Work closely with the Head of Finance on scenario planning
- Consolidating data from separate geographies into the 'Middle East' for submission
- Work closely with the Commercial team to identify and track variances.
- Provide timely and meaningful management reporting for the group and ensure that the reporting continually evolves to meet the needs of the business
- Support the Client with relevant analysis and monitoring to aid decisions taken by them on client investments
- Analyze cost variances to budget and report to functional managers to ensure accuracy, highlight potential issues and avoid cost overruns
- Support Stakeholders with PA or client specific reporting on a monthly or ad hoc basis.
- Support the Head of Finance with ad-hoc financial analysis' and act as a source for the local office management reporting and analysis need
- Prepare monthly reports to monitor other costs and address questions for the Heads of Functions; early detection of potential overruns
- Maximize purchasing efficiencies through local, regional, and global programs whenever possible
- Job requirements:
- MNC experience is a must, international experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication; must have the ability to partner and communicate well at all levels within the organization
- Should exhibit strong analytical skills, structured and accurate
- Ability to see the big picture and provide support to Head of Finance and Office Leadership, but also be hands on and willing to get involved in the detail where necessary
- Strong time management skills needed to work towards aggressive deadlines and fluctuating priorities
- Independent work style, with strong organization capabilities
Salary & Benefits
- Maximum 30k AED all in (basic, transportation, accommodation) plus good additional benefits and bonus (no schooling).