Head of e-Commerce Supply Chain
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 31 May 2017
Leading retail group is growing their ecommerce offering in the region and needs to hire an experienced Head of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- This person will be responsible for the e-Commerce Supply Chain Projects & Fulfilment Operations.
- Reporting into the GM of Supply Chain, your direct reports will be a team of Logistics PM's, ecommerce Ops manager and Home Delivery Ops manager.
- Manage all aspects of the Company's e-Commerce Supply Chain including all operational areas such as fulfilment (pick/pack), delivery replenishment, and store related e-commerce operations.
- Work cross functionally (with IT, Digital, Stores, Merchandise, Finance, Logistics teams) to define and implement the current & future IT/operational Supply Chain e-Commerce roadmap.
- Ensure all Supply Chain requirements pertaining to the execution of e-Commerce initiatives are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible to drive improvement on inventory availability and warehouse/store capacity planning to handle significant business growth and promotional fluctuation while meeting operational targets.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team and throughout the organization to reduce fulfilment and delivery lead time to customers.
- Reduce delivery costs and time (from order placement to customer delivery) by improving carrier costs, optimizing and consolidating orders/routes, and implementing advanced technologies.
- Participate actively with finance in the yearly budget of Supply Chain e-Commerce.
- Respect the finance supply chain procedures in accordance with the DOA;
- Follow and guarantee the respect of the projects costs according to the budget by taking the required measures in case of gaps.
- Develop and manage KPI s for fulfilment and delivery performance that satisfy consumer expectations, marketing requirements and financial targets while optimizing cost and speed.
Education / Qualification
- Required Education
- Master Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Proven deep experience on retail e-Commerce Fulfillment operations (in Store/in DC) with Picking/Packing/Tracking/Delivery of Omni-channel orders.
- Proven deep expertise on Process Design, Advanced Order Management Systems and Warehouse Management System dedicated to fulfil e-Commerce orders.
- Sound business judgement and decision-making skills with key communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong project planning, tracking & organization skills including problem solving and analytical skills.
- e-Commerce Fulfilment for a Food Retail Stores with large number of sku (+10 000) either/or e-commerce Fulfilment for a Non-Food retailer or a Pure Player. (more than 100.000 skus).
Salary & Benefits
- AED35K per month + education allowance
Gate Village 1, Level 1