Head of HR
AED540000 - 600000 / annum
24th July 2018
Robert Half Human Resources Division are currently recruiting for a Head of HR for a dynamic and growing business in Dubai.
- As Head of HR you will be required to work directly with the CEO to align the HR strategy with the business strategy to achieve maximum growth.
- You must have a proven background in projects that involve Employee engagement, Performance Management and Learning and Development initiatives.
- This must be within a white collar workforce.
- Align the HR strategy with business growth strategy by working directly with the CEO
- Manage a small team of HR advisors
- Implement innovative employee engagement initiatives
- Design and implement a new performance management system
- Look at the current structure and the capabilities of employees.
Skills and Experience
- You must have a proven HR background in the region with a white collar workforce.
Salary & Benefits
- The Head of HR will be paid a package between AED 45,000 - AED 50,000 per month (dependent on experience).
- Employee benefits include medical and flight allowance and performance bonus.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700