Global Chief Financial Officer
26th June 2019
Finance & Accounting
Due to a reorganisation they are looking to recruit a Global Chief Financial Officer.
Your role will be to lead and control the financial resources to achieve the Company's short and long term financial and operating objectives. You will be accountable for the financing, funding, planning, tax, treasury and controlling operations of the Company.
- Prepares the Company's supporting annual budget and mid to longer-term business plans.
- Reports financial results, forecasting and planning to the CFO.
- Responsible of advising the teams on potential issues as they arise on the project financing/refinancing
- Support the business in development of Financial strategies and associated metrics to drive and monitor business performance in line with the Company strategy.
- Maintains the effectiveness of the Finance Department, driving necessary improvements and ensuring the function is appropriately designed, led and resourced to support business needs.
- Analysis of business opportunities in existing and new markets
- Source and execute potential M&A opportunities
- Optimise capital structure to support growth
- Support in Oversees the production of annual, quarterly financial reports and financial statements in compliance with the Company
- Support in Oversees the financial operations of subsidiary companies and international operations
- Work through the monthly management accounts preparation and consolidation
- Work with the team on quarterly accounts preparation
- Working through the global consolidation and accounts preparation for the year end audit
- Support in Establishing and implementing financial policies and internal control procedures to safeguard the Company's business assets and activities and preserve sound financial standing.
- Ensures high standards of corporate governance and compliance.
- Formulates and reviews costing and cost management strategy, systems and procedures in line with the Company's strategic and business objectives, incorporating best practice as applicable.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all stakeholders, including banking and investor relationships.
- 10 years' experience in significant corporate finance, financial planning and strategy, and operational financial experience.
- Experience of project controls, project management and cost management.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to engage a dynamic team and manage a challenging workload ensuring service delivery to business.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to lead and engage at all levels across the organisation globally, and within a multi-cultural environment.
- Finance experience working in Utilities in the Middle East
- Experience in a dynamic multicultural corporate environment
Salary and Benefits
$250,000 - $300,000 DOE plus generous Benefits. The package will reflect the seniority of the responsibilities.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700