Location : Dubai
Post Date : 05 June 2017
Robert Half are currently working with an established business in the healthcare sector looking for an experienced Financial Controller. This role with be responsible for the whole finance function and requires excellent stakeholder management.
- The ideal candidate will need experience within the healthcare sector
- Due to travel to other offices you will need to hold a western passport
- Management of the different functional finance groups promoting communication and relationship building
- Coordinate between the finance groups to ensure the timely and accurate presentation of monthly and annual financial statements as and when required in accordance with IFRS
- Responsibility communicating and coordinating the annual budget process across the business.
- Management off all aspects of treasury and working capital requirements
- Business partnering with operational managers to establish clear financial goals
- Review processes & procedures
- Building an efficient finance team
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage the follow up of the costs for all departments and all CAPEX projects
- Responsibility & management of all audit requirements
- Ideally you will hold CPA, CMA, ACA or similar
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience within Healthcare Sector
- Experience of working with senior staff and operational teams
- Excellent English spoken and written skills, to communicate information clearly and concisely across all levels.
Salary & Benefits
From 35,000AED per month
Plus additional benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1