AED25000 - 25000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
- Drive all company reports, analysis and information in line with the overall strategy of the GCC business and ensure that the UAE business meets its growth and profit objectives.
- Contribute to UAE business overall strategy and support colleagues by sharing relevant analysis and insights.
- Lead and support the business in the collection, consolidation and reporting of sales, financial and other information, working closely with internal and franchisee teams, understanding their data information requirements and gaining knowledge of their business and issues.
- Produce financial forecast and plans inline with company strategy and objectives. Determine annual plans and growth objectives as well as developing long term plans.
- Prepare market and brand specific operating plans to align all with marketing, development and growth objectives.
- Lead and engage in business through analytics, highlighting and aligning on key actions and recommending solutions. Engage with marketing to monitor new product development to ensure business decisions are based on reliable information.
- Lead statistical analysis of data to identify and interpret economic, market and forex trend pm a micro and macro level to ensure appropriate responsiveness to the fast changing business environment. Apply insight to provide and influence understanding of various data sets to identify correlations, competitor trends and monitor performance of different consumer sectors.
- CFO, Country Director, MENA FA&P Manager, Finance Coordinator, Market Lead.
- Chartered Accountant (incl. ICMA, ACCA) or MBA
- At least 8 years' experience in financial planning and analysis role
- Analytical mind with evidence of generating insights to drive performance
- Experience in key financial processes - forecasting, planning, etc.
- Adept at working cross-functionally , with a business partnering mind-set.
- Drives accountability internally and with franchise partners - a strong influencer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Clear and strong communicator - both face to face and virtual (hone, e-mail etc.)
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Hands on and Pragmatic
- At ease with multi-cultural environment with a high level of adaptability.