AED360000 / annum
3rd July 2018
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are working with a F&B client based in Dubai. They are in an exciting expansion phase at the moment, and are now looking for a Finance Manager to lead the team (new role). MUST HAVE F&B and restaurant costing experience!
- The role will be Business Partnering with the top management, so must have excellent stakeholder experience.
- To manage the accounts and financial aspects of the organization.
- To Focus and work in co-ordination with different departments towards minimizing the operating costs.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- Supplier payments
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and utilities
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- account reconciliations
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Analyze and report on budget variances
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Manage and forecast cash flows
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Handling Insurance, checking for the expiry of the policies and sending renewal request. Following up for the Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Ensuring that the end of the month inventory is submitted by the 5th by the purchase department. Reviewing the inventory submitted with Head of Respective departments before giving effect to the accounts.
- 7 to 12 years of experience in accounting, at least 3 of them as accounting manager.
- Professional qualification in accounting (CA, CPA, CMA,..)
- MUST HAVE F&B and restaurant costing experience!
- Prior experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP Business One.
- Planning & Organizing
- Job Knowledge/Professional Knowledge
- Financial Awareness
- Team Orientation
- Communication Skills
- Adaptability/Change Orientation - Practices and procedures are constantly updated and he should be able to adapt/embrace changes using initiative and personal drive.
- Computer Literacy
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- Team Development