AED40,000.00 - AED50,000.00 / month
7th July 2019
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are exclusively working with our European MNC client on a Finance Director mandate in Dubai. The successful candidate should have a professional Accounting qualification and preferably speak German or have experience of German GAAP.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Finance is responsible for Finance, HR, Payroll, Quality Assurance and Information Technology. A strong emphasis will be placed on effective leadership, efficient and transparent accounting practices, reporting and budget preparation.
Key Result Areas:
* Manage all company internal and external audits.
* Manage, lead and promote the Quality Assurance requirements.
* Manage, lead and lead the IT department as well as HR.
* Manage the payroll process
* Oversee the procurement, ensuring enough stock is in place and par levels are maintained.
* Prepare and produce timely weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports for stakeholders and Client 's Head Office.
* Complete end of month reports for CEO in a timely and efficient manner.
* Produce departmental reports for department Directors as required.
* Prepare and produce ad hoc reports as and when required by CEO and owners.
* Actively participate in Executive, management and other meetings as required.
* Prepare annual budgets and budget updates as per deadlines.
* Assist department Directors with preparation of their annual budgets.
* Oversee the cash collection procedures for the Arena.
* Monitor the Arena's cash flow.
* Manage all forecasts, cash flows, fixed asset reporting and insurance policies.
* Oversee and manage all VAT related issues.
* Preparation of all legal and contractual issues.
* Preparation of all statutory reporting requirements.
* Liaise with legal advisors, insurance company and other advisors as necessary.
* Monitor and mentor all Finance personnel.
* Monitor workload and assign tasks to all finance personnel.
* Conduct probationary and annual performance reviews on time and in a professional manner.
Salary & Benefits
* 40-50k per month all inclusive (single status).
* Great bonus system with up to 4 months' bonus.
* The basic is 100% of the salary, so the bonus could reach up to 200k/annum on top of the salary.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700