Finance Business Partner
Our client, an investment fund with significant assets across multiple sectors and asset classes, is currently recruiting for their real estate business. This role would suit a commercial qualified accountant, with strong leadership skills, and a proven track record managing a small finance team for a mixed use real estate asset.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, procedures and policies for budgeting and reporting.
- Develop robust financial budgets and forecasts for budget planning.
- Design and tailor budget templates to meet department and senior management requirements.
- Prepare detailed operational, development, and corporate budgets.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly budgets for actual vs budgeted reports, and present to senior management when necessary.
- Provide direction, guidance and development to direct reports within the finance department.
- Provide strong leadership to encourage continuous personal development.
- Qualified accountant (CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA)
- Proven track record managing a finance team
- Commercial accountant, with experience in budget planning, preparation, and monitoring
- Understanding and experience according to IFRS standards
- In depth experience in budgeting, management, and reporting accounting systems
- At least 5 year experience in real estate development / real estate asset management / retail.
- IFRS accounting practices
- Based in Dubai