Finance Business Partner
24th August 2017
Our client, an investment fund with significant assets across multiple sectors and asset classes, is currently recruiting for their real estate business. This role would suit a commercial qualified accountant, with strong leadership skills, and a proven track record managing a small finance team for a mixed use real estate asset.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems, procedures and policies for budgeting and reporting.
- Develop robust financial budgets and forecasts for budget planning.
- Design and tailor budget templates to meet department and senior management requirements.
- Prepare detailed operational, development, and corporate budgets.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly budgets for actual vs budgeted reports, and present to senior management when necessary.
- Provide direction, guidance and development to direct reports within the finance department.
- Provide strong leadership to encourage continuous personal development.
- Qualified accountant (CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA)
- Proven track record managing a finance team
- Commercial accountant, with experience in budget planning, preparation, and monitoring
- Understanding and experience according to IFRS standards
- In depth experience in budgeting, management, and reporting accounting systems
- At least 5 year experience in real estate development / real estate asset management / retail.
- IFRS accounting practices
- Based in Dubai