7th April 2019
We are looking for a Corporate Lawyer focused from an International Law Firm with 5 years of experience in same field.
The main job responsibility as per below:
- Drafting, reviewing, commenting, amending and negotiating various commercial and civil documents and agreements
- Providing legal advice, opinions and assistance to all departments in the Company and to its subsidiaries, in respect of various matters pertaining to commercial, civil, real estate, criminal, corporate, IP, IT financial matters and in general respect of any and all other federal and local laws and regulations.
- Conducting research in respect of various legal matters, court's precedents, jurisprudence and all other legal subjects and inquiries
- Drafting legal documents and letters addressed to private and governmental entities and bodies including ministries, local authorities, police, and court.
- Liaising with external lawyer in handling courts and arbitration cases, Rent committee cases, reviewing memorandum drafted by external lawyers and providing comments.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700