Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director
19th November 2018
Finance & Accounting
A leading Offshore Marine supplier servicing the Oil & Gas market is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director for their Dubai operation.
Your role will be to manage the Finance function, including governance and controls framework. Support the CEO in Investor Relations management and financing related activities related to New Business development.
- Develop and manage governance, controls, assurance and compliance frameworks.
- Develop risk management methodology, including but not limited to Treasury, insurance and commodity risk management.
- Manage external audit.
- Develop financial plans and budgets for the CEO and Board.
- Develop management dashboard and management information framework.
- Ensure sound balance sheet management, including debt and equity financing.
- Maintain effective interfaces with corporate, investment and commodity bankers
- Ensure that all corporate legal and tax are met in all jurisdictions the company operates.
- Ability to articulate vision and strategy, understand implications of business initiatives on finance.
- Knowledge of tax and legal frameworks and the ability to apply this understanding to resolve complex issues and take decisions on organisation critical issues
- Support the CEO in developing and rolling out Investor Relations Strategy and manage relations with analysts and brokers.
- Ownership over Management Information, Financial Statements production and development of controls and governance environments.
- External interfaces include auditors, analysts, shareholders, financial advisors and brokers, listing authorities, banks, insurance consultants and underwriters and government agencies
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA) with significant Finance experience at top management level (15 years Minimum) and operated in a similar position previously, preferably within in an international Plc environment. You will have a solid understanding and up to date knowledge of IFRS.
Experience working in an international company with subsidiaries in different countries/geographies. You will possess a High degree of inter-personal, analytical and communication skills and evaluative judgment, plus the ability to think laterally and adapt to changing circumstances in a dynamic environment.
Salary and Benefits
Package of up to 100,000aed per month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700