Chief Financial Officer
14th February 2019
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are currently exclusively working on a mandate for our client based in Dubai. The client is a reputable player in the Upstream Oil & Gas sector, and are currently looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their experienced executive management team.
The Chief Financial Officer oversees all financial aspects of Company including involvement in the Company strategy and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of financial information to the Chief Executive, the Board and, where necessary, external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics or an MBA
- Internationally recognised Finance or investment accreditation - CPA or ACCA, CFA
- Vast amount of Oil & Gas experience
- Experience in listings, IPO:s and fundraising with large international investment banks International experience in Oil and Gas (UK/US/APAC/Europe/US) International candidates from outside the GCC region preferred.
- This role includes responsibility for finance, treasury, investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, tax and audit.
- Full responsibility for the finance and accounting function.
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit and risk systems
- Responsible for capital raisings / listings and managing the relationship with investment banks and other advisors and other institutions providing funding to the company
- Manage all M&A processes
- Responsible for advising on corporate governance appropriate for the size and scale of operations
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met regarding all the Company's financial affairs and implement operational best practices.
- Financial planning and related ongoing advice for the Chief Executive and Senior Management.
- Formulating financial targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the board
- Corporate finance: managing Company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiaries.
People & Development
- Build a fully competent and experienced Finance Team.
- Mentor direct reports ensuring that the Company has adequate succession planning and personnel in place.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Represent company core values and be recognised in the leadership of safety
- Actively promote safety awareness and safe work practices aligned with HSSE Management plans
- Actively promote environmentally responsible work practices and compliance with environmental plans
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700