Chief Financial Officer
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 18 January 2017
Robert Half are working with a large Outsourcing company based in Dubai. Due to an internal move the business is looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, the CFO will serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource to the CEO and other senior leaders. This position is a hands-on and quality-focused financial executive with the experience that combines sound financial leadership with proven business effectiveness. The CFO is responsible for the financial management of the organization to include budget analysis and management, financial modeling and reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, accounting and treasury operations, mergers & acquisitions and investment and exit strategies. The CFO will offer quality, meaningful analyses, and financial perspectives necessary for corporate decisions and strategic planning. In addition to providing financial leadership this position will be responsible for managing the legal and the IT architecture of the organization.
- Well-rounded experience in management of services organizations with a wealth of experience in improving business operations through strategic planning, tactical performance & strong team building. The departments that encompasses in this leadership role are finance, legal & IT.
- Work with Non-Executive Directors and CEO on the strategic vision of the organization including cultivating and fostering strategic relationships and potential alliances; engage in the growth agenda including organic, acquisition and joint venture strategies.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to prepare the organization to go through a full or partial exit through PE firm or strategic seller.
- Partner with senior leaders on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Develop and promote a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the organization; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
- Reports financial status (GM% & NP goals) by developing sales forecasts & analysis of sales pipelines; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Adept at financial & organizational structuring, including developing business plans and establishing a robust culture of risk management, governance & business policies
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets. Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation & internal audit & compliance functions.
- Work with the CEO and other senior executives on assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts as per pricing policy.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Innovating processes to increase productivity.
- Applicants must be an MBA with specialization in Finance and or a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Excellent Leadership and Managerial competencies relevant to Business Strategy, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Partnering & relationship building to lead and motivate staff to deliver results
- Ability to work and influence at all levels in the organisation
- Skilled in examining, developing, re-engineering, and recommending financial policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives
- Attention to and consistent achievement of deadlines on SLA's
Salary and Benefits
Up to 60,000aed per month
Gate Village 1, Level 1