Billing Analyst - Legal Sector
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 28 March 2017
You will be responsible for client billing and client receivable process. It is essential you have a good understanding of billing procedures as you will be responsible for all related functions, including the processing of client related vendor payment requests, completing accounts receivable follow-up and dealing with any issues or queries involved.
- Produce Pre-bills and Work in Process/Unbilled Time reports.
- Determine matters to be billed each month, according to guidelines.
- Create and distribute pre-edited draft bills to Partners for review; execute text corrections, transfers, write offs, and produce additional schedules as required by client guidelines.
- Obtain back-up documentation required by client.
- Prepare cover letters and bills in final form for approval by partners.
- Copy, mail and distribute to the client and other internal resources.
- Post final bills in the finance system
- Cross-referencing all bill requirements against engagement letters.
- Coordinate the submission of electronic bills with Finance
- Review new and updated billing instructions from clients and ensure adherence to the guidelines. Communicate and discuss new client requirements with Finance.
- Track Accounts Receivable and coordinate collection efforts with partner and Finance.
- Track matter budgets and ensure that billings are within the appropriate budget constraints.
- Obtain financial information as requested by lawyers and paralegals. Perform certain cost analyses as part of ongoing and annual budget preparation upon client request.
- Coordinate with clients, third parties and Tax Department on any billing taxation issues or documents that may arise for payments and execute the necessary.
- Attend meetings and conference calls with lawyers, Finance staff, and clients as requested.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of related law firm billing experience is desired
- Experience with Adherent Expert is preferred
AED 23,000 per month + flights, medical, bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1