AVP - Finance Transformation & Change
July 11, 2018
A Dubai based banking group are currently undergoing a number of transformation and change projects across the group as part of continued growth and in order to meet targets in line with the banks vision and business plan over the next few years.
The bank are looking for an accountant with transformation or change experience to join their finance team in order to help drive and implement change in processes, governance, and financial systems. The successful candidate will have a background in finance, and had hands on experience implementing an ERP within a leading international bank and finance team.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement best practice in governance for finance processes, through introduction or amending existing policies, introduction of MIS reports, and defining and implementing procedures
- Manage finance systems and ERPs, ensuring change requests are delivered, and performance is maximized
- Partner with colleagues in IT & Technology, Operations, and senior stakeholders in order to implement new systems, ERPs, products for accounting and finance
- Be a champion of change and cultural change within finance, implementing international standards and contributing to the development of a best in class finance function.
- Qualified accountant (ACA /ACCA/ CPA or equivalent)
- 8-10 years in finance and accounting within banking
- Experience working within international banks, preferably with experience in leading international finance hubs (e.g. London, New York, Singapore, etc.)
- Able to implement best practice and international standards
- Good knowledge of finance systems, implementation experience, and passion for finance technology
- Track record working with senior stakeholders across multiple functions, including finance, technology, operations, senior management
- Able to be based in Dubai