6th September 2018
A leading multinational Asian bank in the DIFC.
- Prepare and review credit applications to seek internal credit approval
- Internal credit rating applications for a number of customers
- Managing and producing internal reports related to credit
- Monitoring, maintaining and managing collateral/guarantee, internal credit rating review, financial covenants and other ad-hoc tasks from time to time
- Monitor existing loan and other asset portfolio across the region and prepare periodic report on assets
- Pro-actively monitor economic/geo-politic/social dynamics which might affect bank's portfolio and reporting to managements
- Efficiently utilize available information and translating into our portfolio management framework and support bank's asset strategy
- Experience in international banking for at least  years
- Credit monitoring experience in banking sector, pursuant to bank's/institution's internal credit policy/guideline
- Credit related knowledge particularly on FI(Banks, Funds etc) is rather preferable
- Demonstrable ability in managing a sizeable portfolio of assets
- In-depth knowledge on corporate finance, preferably structured finance (Project
- Finance, Securitization, Acquisition Finance, other cash-flow based finance) and/or intensive intelligence in Middle East (geo-)politics/economics/social dynamism.
Salary and Benefits