Post Date : 22 May 2017
Supports all aspects and stages of the project from the concept development to the launch and execution of operating businesses. Conducts literature and technical research, interprets information to provide recommendations on best practices, products, innovations, solutions and potential partners. Supports on communications with 3rd parties. Develops reports, documentations, presentations and proposals. The position requires hands-on involvement in the development and implementation of new ventures. Reports to the Senior Associate or Associate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Data Collection & Analytical Research Duties
- Conducts in-depth research & analysis, writes reports, and presents key findings to direct supervisor in professional visual manner
- Collects various forms of data in a well-organised manner to support ongoing projects, analysing the results to identify patterns and data sets
- Liaises and works with third-party research vendors and other relevant parties if and when required
- Executes a wide variety of special assignments and administrative tasks related to research projects including proofreading reports & numerical data and developing MS PowerPoint presentations
Managing relations with 3rd parties
- Manages relations with potential product and service providers in support of ongoing projects. Communicates requirements, obtains quotations, negotiates terms and manages communications and the delivery of sourced products/ services
- Networks with experts in the fields of business relevant to CEV projects. Collects information and initiates discussions as needed to obtain required insights and knowledge
Continuous Development of Position
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to own work. Recommends subsequent actions.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL, TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance and/or Economics, Social Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science
- Minimum Professional Experience Required
- Minimum of 2-3 years' professional experience in a similar position or one of the following:
- Full-Stack Software Development
- Private Equity
- Investment Banking
- Management Consulting
- Special Requirements and Conditions
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit; demonstrate creativity and unconventional thinking. The candidate should be resourceful, a self-learner and a team player and have a passion for working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Gate Village 1, Level 1