Learning & Development Partner
Have an account? Sign In
12th September 2019
Our Client is the world's largest foreign exchange bureau and continuously expanding.
- This role is part of the Learning and Development function, and will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative learning and development in your area.
- You will join the team as an expert in learning and development.
- You'll be responsible for the design and development of learning initiatives, from digital e learning creation to facilitating training sessions, to coaching our future leaders.
- You'll demonstrate the ability to work closely with the business to implement a learning plan, helping all colleagues to reach their potential. You will have the expertise to develop learning content and deliver it in an enthusiastic and engaging way.
Critical Elements of The Role
Bahraini Local Required for Role
- Implement the learning plan with all colleagues in your area
- Build high quality, engaging learner friendly modules and initiatives
- Deliver great face to face learning for all colleagues in an enthusiastic and motivating manner
- Identify and support our future leaders in reaching their potential through coaching and other targeted learning initiatives
- Drive the development of a learning culture across your area
- Have the creative skills to develop new and innovative digital learning experiences
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines (project management and time management skills)
- Monitor and report on all learning and development activities and ensure they make a positive impact on the business and our people
- Relevant experience in a similar learning and development type of role
- Experience of learning management systems will be an advantage i.e. Workday Learning platform (LMS)
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the e-learning sector
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700