Senior Accountant, Costing (Real Estate)
20th August 2019
Finance & Accounting
Our client, a Real Estate company based in Abu Dhabi, is looking for a proactive Senior Accountant with strong Costing skills with experience within the Real Estate or Development sector.
Ideally possessing a post graduate qualification such as CPA, ACA or ACCA, you will be overlooking integral costing and budgeting processes. The successful candidate will have strong experience in ERP systems with 5 years total experience and 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of project cost structure, job cost, and construction processes, for proper cost allocation over different projects and effectively track project costs
- Cost reporting
- Contracts management from financial perspective
- Preparing the cost of revenue according to IFRS requirements
- Participate in preparing annual budget and business plan
- Review and enhance the existing system of controls and financial reporting for development and construction projects.
- Interact with internal and external customers, other accounting team members, construction project managers and all necessary departments to ensure prompt resolution of issues and achieve maximum efficiency of operations.
- Oversee Accounts Payable processes related to Projects
- Review accrual schedules
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance
- Post graduate qualification in accounting (preferably CPA, ACA, ACCA)
- Solid IFRS knowledge and experience
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Real estate or real estate development experience is a must
Salary & Benefits
- 14,000 AED p/m
- Healthcare / Insurance
- Annual Flight Ticket
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700