Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst
19th August 2018
Robert Half is currently working with One of the UAE's leading Private Investment companies, who have a new requirement for a Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst.
Based in Abu Dhabi, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a global leader using the following skillset:
- The Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst will hold a unique seat on the team comprising of both Salesforce system administration and business analytical support.
- This role will work with stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities for improvement, minimize inefficiencies, and develop best practices for using and collaborating through Salesforce.
- Additionally, this role will support all functions of the department from QA, the development team to project management.
- Candidate Requirements
- 4+ years of strong technical and functional experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required ADM201, other certifications a plus
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle management methodologies and controls is required
- Agile methodology and experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Familiarity with Apex, triggers, classes, order of execution
- SF applications, Communities Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales / Service Cloud, Knowledge, Live Chat, Skuid, Lightning
- Strong ability in workbench, dataloader, debug logs
- Strong understanding of sharing rules, role hierarchy, assignment rules and criteria
- ETL / middleware setup and configurations
- Knowledge of Apex (Language, Trigger, Class), Visualforce (Pages), SOQL
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- The Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst must possess strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve maximum results.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with multitasking between fulfilling stakeholder support requests and development.
- Must be thorough and effective in providing feedback, status, and communication to line management and stakeholders.
- Must possess strong ability to abide by and enforce compliance and internal approval processes for support requests and development prioritization.
- Work documentation of creating and maintaining JIRA/Confluence records on daily/weekly basis.
Salary & Benefits
- Offering above market salaries with an excellent benefit package including relocation and bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will be conducting interviews asap. Send your CV now for a confidential conversation about the role.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700