Location : Abu Dhabi
Post Date : 22 June 2017
Robert Half are currently working with a large facilities management company based in Abu Dhabi that are looking for a qualified Financial Controller to join them.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE QUALIFIED - ACA or CA or FCA or equivalent
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE a MINIMUM of 10 YEARS experience in the UAE
Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Financial Controller will be responsible for the financial control department, contributing to the strategic direction and business planning for the Group, responsible for putting together and implementing the budgets, improving the systems & processes of the finance department, ability to negotiate with banks, people management for finance & various other departments
- Execution of the financial strategy of the company.
- Management of all financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure that there is full transparency over financial performance
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the Group CFO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Proactively manage cash flow
- Manage all financial capital, communicate capital requirements and any implications of business decisions to Group CFO.
- Effectively lead the finance & accounting team
- Structure, negotiate, and finalize purchase agreements.
- Drive the annual budget process and the monthly reporting.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Develop processes and disciplines around monitoring and assessing risk in positions.
- Revamp processes and procedures in order to reduce time for transactions
- Only candidates that are CPA/ACCA/ACA/CA qualified will be considered
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role and similar sized organisation.
- Ideally previous experience within facilities management, property management, real estate or construction.
Salary & Benefits
- From AED 35,000 per month (total package)
- Medical & Flight (Family status)
- Performance related bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1