Location : Abu Dhabi
Post Date : 30 April 2017
Support the Corporate Finance Manager in the day-to-day activities of the Department by contributing to management reporting, external financial reporting, investor relations, company secretarial, and internal audit duties as required.
Financial Analysis will be required which will include recording and retrieving financial details of the company including maintaining financial records and trackers, organizing calendars and activities, researching and preparing spreadsheets with basic calculations. Also performing data analysis and helping to compile reports for internal reporting purposes and on Adhoc projects.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Corporate Finance Manager with all aspects of projects as needed, including administrative support, project management, performing analytical tasks, preparing reports and presentations.
The Financial Analyst shall be responsible, but not limited to the following:
Financial Analysis Duties:
- Assist Corporate Finance Manager in performing financial analysis for preparation of budgets and forecasts. Liaise with other departments to fact check information or perform routine queries on budgets as instructed.
- Provide information to Corporate Finance Manager by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analysis, and recommendations.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Assist in researching and assembling detailed information and data into consolidated reports as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets, financial or administrative reports and correspondence as required.
- Assist in Corporate Finance projects as assigned. For example, refinancing or M&A projects.
- Assist in compiling and distributing reports such as Board Papers, Monthly Management Reports and other reports as required.
- Assist with the external reporting requirements including quarterly, half year and annual reporting.
- Review Management Accounts provided by operational finance.
Investor Relations Duties:
- Assist in creating presentations using power point for use at roadshows and analyst presentations. Duties include calling and casting financial data included within the presentation and fact checking against other information such as management accounts or statutory accounts, as well as processing changes.
- Maintain trackers of shareholders including key management personnel who hold shares.
- Assist in organizing roadshows and conferences as necessary.
Administrative and Project Management Duties:
- Provide administrative support, which includes preparing and proof-reading contracts, typing letters, drafting e-mails, memoranda and other correspondence with a sense of urgency, focusing on shifting priorities. For example, assisting in the delivery of the internal audit through communicating with Departments across the business to set up meetings, communicate deadlines and organize logistics as instructed.
- Contributing to the Corporate Finance team by performing duties as required such as reading financial and non-financial information, researching competitors, potential investors, clients and M&A targets.
- Produce information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, and data.
- Plan, organize and manage own workload in a timely manner to ensure successful contribution to the company's reporting calendar.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Becoming familiar with and complying with all company Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Taking personal accountability to ensure own safety and that of other colleagues, clients, visitors and/or contractors.
- Should be able to demonstrate basic Report Writing Skills and Financial Skills, which may include Forecasting, using Financial Software, and Analyzing Information.
- At least three years of related financial experience required. The applicant should be proficient at using MS office.
- Good written and verbal skills with ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Graduate (business, finance or accounting degree preferred but not mandatory) or combination of relevant qualifications and can demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant experience for the role.
- Accounting qualifications are desired but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
AED 25,000 per month (Inclusive of Basic, housing, transport)
Gate Village 1, Level 1