Cloud Architect - Global IT Consultancy
6th May 2019
The Cloud Architect will be a hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to the clients for Cloud Infrastructure and Applications. You will be working for a global IT Consultancy based in Abu Dhabi working with world class technology professionals.
- Pre-Sales & Sales Support
- Adopt a consultative approach to Cloud and understand how that technology enables business
- Subject matter expertise on SDN components like Nokia Nuage, NSX etc.
- Understanding of scenarios, solutions and migrations leveraging different cloud platforms like Openstack, Vmware, Windows Azure, Azure stack, Amazon AWS, Private Cloud and SaaS products.
- Understanding of hybrid IT situations - that combine on-premise IT capabilities with Cloud IT capabilities.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Architects from all domains to provide the best possible Cloud based solution to the Customers.
- Establishes, develops and manages relationships based on trust and ability to meet commitments.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, support, operations, PR, marketing, and peers within the product team to drive growth and customer success
- Delivers technical presentations to clients, peers, leadership team, sales executives
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (or) computer science (or) related field
- Subject Matter Certification in:
- Redhat Cloud Suite
- Architecting Azure
- Architecting in AWS
- SDN - Nokia Nuage
- Overall minimum of 8 years in IT
- Industry experience in Service Provider offering services to the Public Sector, Financial Services and/or Healthcare
- Successful experience of Solutioning complex cloud requirements.
- Deep Industry and UAE/GCC market experience
- Ability to work at fast paced delivery cycle and deal with rapid
My client will offer an excellent salary plus exceptional benefits including schooling. Send in your CV for a confidential chat about the role.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700