Budgeting & Reporting Specialist
28th January 2019
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is working exclusively with a leading manufacturing company based in Abu Dhabi. My client works on some of the most iconic landmarks in the UAE and are now looking to recruit a Budgeting & Reporting Specialist for their growing team.
Provide for preparing financial reports for follow up as well as all required regulatory, external and management reports in a timely manner. Coordinate with other departments to resolve and relevant issues.
- Prepare financial statements including covering balance sheets, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement Maintain track sheets by time & date and ensure completeness and timely update
- Maintain the cost and profit centers to monitor the achievement within the budget.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of sectional policies, procedures, systems and frameworks to ensure efficient and streamlined operations with respect to vendor and payroll processing
- Establish and maintain report master sheet and ensure that all financial reporting requirements are complied
- Forecast rolling cash on a monthly basis
- Procure and provided information from other departments to ensure meeting reporting deadlines and provide support to Business Units to complete budget excersice
- Receive, verify and reconcile invoices, credit card statements and requisitions for goods and services, ensuring that they align with contractual terms and approvals
- Assist in preparing payable reports, in line with set standards and protocols, to include any due payables and ageing and submit to management for review and sign-off
- Assist in reconciling Vendor statements and General Ledger and correct any discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate payable reports, to help identifying the current financial status of the business.
- Assist the Senior Budgeting & reporting Specialist with all accounting matters as requested
- Remain abreast of latest industry practices, trends and concepts and provide the Head of Finance with insights and recommendations for change, if and where required, to improve the efficiency and productivity levels of the Finance unit
- Establish and centralize the MIS function within Finance Division in coordination with IT. Provide MIS on monthly basis to enable the effective decision making by Unit Heads.
- Identify all reports and ensure the automation (online generation) of these reports in coordination with IT.
- Provide MIS to all the Business Units to support them to submit reports reflecting their achievements.
- Analyze and provide reports on financial and non-financial data such as trend analysis projections etc. for better utilization of the resources of the Business Units to realize business objectives.
- Perform any other activity as required by the company both at the company premises and remotely when requested by the company
- Proactively seeks out information that is relevant to job role whether internally or externally to efficiently and effectively deliver. Remains up to date with context of the Company and the role within it to provide insight on potential opportunities and/or challenges
- Contribute to the execution and delivery of any activities as and when required to ensure the continuity of work in the absence of other colleagues
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in large scale infrastructure projects
- Experience in group accounting
Up to 40,000aed per month plus benefits
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700