Head of Wealth Management, Kuwait
Post Date : 16 October 2016
Our client, a well-established Asset & Wealth Manager based in Kuwait, are looking for an experienced senior wealth manager to join their team. This role would suit an individual with a depth of GCC wealth management experience, who is looking for an opportunity to grow an already established wealth management business within the region.
- Oversight of entire wealth management arm of an already existing business
- Raise AUM's and expand existing client base, both Kuwait and GCC coverage
- Manage fund / portfolio management team, covering local and international equities and fixed income products
- Arabic language is essential, in order to build and maintain a regional GCC client base.
- Hands on experience with global and regional markets products, including but not limited to both MENA & international, equities & bonds.
- Proven track record in raising AUM's and developing new client business
- Preferably CFA/MBA and/or a master's degree in business/finance
- At least 15 years' experience in financial services and wealth management
Salary and Benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1