Web & Integrations Team Lead
3rd July 2019
Robert Half are working exclusively with a premier Educational client, who are undergoing a full rebuild of their entire facility. Current requirements are for a Web & Integrations Team lead to come on board as the entire organization goes through modernization and complete digital transformation.
They are one of the biggest names in the industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies.
The main objective is maintaining and administrating the client webs services. In addition to managing, developing and designing web application and services, utilizing the latest web technologies with adherence of the latest web and client standards. This involves Front-End, Back-End, mobile development, databases design and development. Researches, selects, implements and maintains Web-based applications integrated with a variety of data sources. Directs solutions to functional and technical web problems. Analysing the current web systems structure and provide recommendation and solution to any existing problems. Provide consultancy services to client entities.
This role is responsible for the design, development and operations of the systems-to-system interfaces, dataflows, APIs, and integration middleware. It combines aspects of integration and technical architect skills to model to systems involved, lead the development of APIs and select the integration approaches and patterns to use, with technical management skills through the delivery lifecycle to plan and manage the transitions and dependencies and manage any 3rd parties involved, and senior/lead developer skills to hands-on lead key aspects of the build and quality assure the rest.
- Object Oriented software development skills
- XML, PHP, RabbitMQ
- Able to develop, configure and support API's, preferably having used an integration tool in the past
- Thorough knowledge of web security.
- Web Front end development in HTML, CSS and jQuery, Angular, NodeJS.
- Working knowledge of Angular, Intellij, Groovy and Grails
- Restful Web Services, Tomcat, Linux, Ant, Oracle Strong PL/SQL skills
- Version Control expertise (such as GIT and SVN)
- Experience with Oracle Database 11g/12c integration with middleware and web components.
- Development of restful and soap web services.
- Content Management Systems knowledge required
- SharePoint development
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700