Professional Development and Staffing Specialist- KSA
Location : Riyadh
Post Date : 01 November 2016
Our client are a leading management consultancy who has had a presence in the Middle East for 15 years. The practice in KSA is now growing rapidly
- You will be required to coach and manage the professional development and staffing of the consultants.
- Be Arabic speaking for this role
- Must have a keen interest in the coaching and development of staff
- Must be tough, resilient, with good commercial acumen
- Have a good understanding of the Middle East culture
- A degree or equivalent qualification.
Salary & Benefits
- 30-37k SAR/month plus flights, healthcare and significant performance bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1