Finance & Accounting
An International Investment Bank based in Saudi Arabia are expanding their operation. Subsequently we are hiring a Finance Manager to support the Head of Financial Planning in the day to day accounting operations for the Riyadh Branch
* Established strong working & professional relationships with both internal and external counterparts globally
* Define and implement IFRS Financial and Regulatory reporting requirements and
procedures in partnership with Group standards, London and external auditors
* Define and implement local tax reporting requirements and procedures and manage outsourced service provider.
* Manage all the financial, regulatory, tax and statutory reporting to the relevant KSA authorities (SAMA, GAZT etc.), including the implementation of rule / law changes and external audit processes.
* Support the MENA Hub (Dubai) in reporting to Head Office for the KSA entity.
* Assist in establishing a strong control framework to ensure that all reporting
requirements are undertaken on a timely and accurate basis.
* Be responsible for analysing and interpreting financial data and communicating this information to key internal stakeholders.
* Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of Finance policies,
procedures and internal control systems
* Assist in drafting workflows and applicable Finance procedures to ensure the smooth running of all developments and guidelines with a drive to continuously improve such procedures and guidelines.
* Management of budgets and forecast processes for the KSA entity.
* University Degree or equivalent with a Finance or Accounting major
Previous experience of working within an Accounting or Financial role within a similar organization in the Region Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements
A good understanding of IFRS and applicable Regulatory, Tax and Financial
Reporting requirements (ideally SAMA, GAZT, IFRS)
* Advanced Excel skills
* Numerically competent
* Accounting qualifications such as CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA (part-qualified/fully