Chief Financial Officer
Location : Riyadh
Post Date : 19 March 2017
Robert Half has been retained by a leading FMCG/Distribution company based in Riyadh. Due to a reorganisation they are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer.
You role will provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the CEO and senior management team to establish long-range financial & business goals, strategies, plans and policies. You will be responsible for creating shareholder value and ensuring effective business performance across the business through developing and delivering annual and strategic financial plans including development plans, measuring and managing risks, reporting and analyzing financial and non-financial data, operating efficiency and acting as a partner to the CEO. Key responsibilities include for all financial reporting, planning and control activities for operating assets, development assets, joint ventures as well as new business development initiatives.
- Responsible to build the financial reporting and analysis capability within the company.
- Manage the financial reporting, accounting and collection departments of the company, each headed by a Finance or Accounting manager.
- Develop a set of business reporting tools and dashboards for senior management.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and budgeting and involved actively in strategic planning.
- Assess, communicate and manage all financial risks within the Regions.
- Ensure regular balance sheet, P&L and cash flow reviews as well as timely reconciliation of all cash, bank and intercompany balances.
- Lead all budgeting and planning processes that are aligned with the long term strategy, strategic plan, and the business plans to deliver timely and accurate submissions of forecasts and budgets within the established corporate planning calendar.
- Ensure processes and capability to produce and deliver timely and accurate management accounts that reflect the financial position of the joint ventures, projects, and operating assets, and the consolidated position.
- Responsible for providing business support and analysis to the senior management team, including the CEO and General Manager
- Responsible for creating a financial model.
- Responsible to continuously evaluate and advice on the capital structure.
- Manage banking relationships and facility utilization.
- Responsible to produce periodic financial statements.
- Between 10 and 15 years' experience in Financial Management in a Corporate environment preferably in a distribution or FMCG company of similar size
- Experience in a multicultural environment will be a plus
- Degree from a well regarded university, in Financial Management, CMA or MBA
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels in the organization and influence key decision makers: business partnering skills
- Must have proven leadership abilities and lead by example
Salary and Benefits
- Exceptional Family Package on offer
Gate Village 1, Level 1