12th March 2019
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are working with our MNC client on an exclusive basis to find a skilled Saudi national Senior Accountant/Chief Accountant whom wants to step up to an Accounting Manager position for their office in Riyadh. The client have many exciting upcoming projects, and they are looking for the next long-term hire whom wants to join their small and dynamic team.
To Be Considered Prior to Applying:
* Due to visa restrictions the client can't get around, the candidate MUST be a Saudi national.
* A Bachelor's degree in accounting/business/finance, as well as an appreciation for international environments is necessary.
* Strong communication skills in English is needed.
* Your responsibilities are to support the business and all aspects of financial accounting and compliance in Saudi Arabia:
* Maintain General Ledger for legal entity in Saudi Arabia.
* Assist the line manager with administrative tasks and purchasing.
* Processing accounts payable and disbursement in line with internal control policy.
* Payroll and GOSI processing.
* Maintaining petty cash ledger.
* Preparing and posting general ledger entries, reconciling bank and general ledger accounts, performing quarterly closings task.
* Lead annual Audit preparation and lead contact for external auditors.
* File VAT and assist external firm with preparing Zakat.
* Hold a Saudi passport due to visa restrictions
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, minimum 3-5 years' of working experience
* Knowledge of IFRS and local requirements in KSA.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficient in Excel and Microsoft office.
* English and Arabic Proficiency.
* Ability to independently solve problems is essential.
Salary & Benefits
* The role is paying up to 20k maximum plus regular benefits.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700