Business Audit and Risk Manager
Post Date : 20 October 2016
Robert Half International is working exclusively with an international organisation based in Qatar. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in their field.
- Execute, plan and develop the audits from start to finish, where directed by the Director of Audit, delivering high impact audit reviews addressing the groups' risks.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Effectiveness in the accomplishment of objectives and goals established for operations and projects;
- Prepare the Annual Audit Plan;
- Plan and document all audits in line with GIA audit procedures to ensure delivery of risk-based audits
- Report to Director of Internal Audit & Shareholders on the status of Audit Plan and or any significant recommendations or deficiencies on which audited management has not taken proper corrective action.
- Manage core aspects of our internal GIA Quality and Assurance Improvement Program to help improve our quality, effectiveness and efficiency in our audits
- Ensure that the audit department does not develop or install procedures, prepare records, make management decisions, or engage in any other activity that could be reasonably construed to compromise its independence;
The individual will have at least 8-10years of senior level experience in Internal or Business Audit for a Multinational Commercial Organization.
A Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant is mandatory for this role
- Certified Chartered Accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CPA) ACA)
- Big 4 experience at some point in the past
- Experience to Plan, Execute and Develop the Audit function from scratch independently.
- Experience with Financial and Operational Auditing
- Experience in Audit software such as Microsoft Dynamics AX
- A good general understanding of EDP Auditing
- Experienced Internal Auditors: strong candidates who have done/consulted on internal audits at commercial organisations
- The candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the audit profession as well as the audit function from both conceptual and technical view points. Therefore, He/she should maintain an expert knowledge of the auditing profession;
- He/she is responsible for responsible for compiling and updating the Audit Procedures;
- Experienced at conducting internal audits of the Procurement process
- Candidates must be presentable/ professional/ articulate - credibility in front of stakeholders is vital
Salary and Benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1