VP Compliance, Global Compliance & MLRO, Dubai
April 19, 2018
Our client, an international fintech firm are recruiting for a compliance professional to join their Dubai based subsidiary. This opportunity is with a fast-growing business who are building a regional hub office to support their international expansion.
- Work with regional and international compliance and legal colleagues, in order to evaluate, apply for and maintain regulatory licenses with regional regulators and compliance jurisdictions, which may include the DFSA, FSRA, Central Bank, and/or SCA.
- Support the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer in managing and promoting a practice of high ethical and compliance standards, and group code of conduct.
- Collaborate with international colleagues and counterparts in legal and compliance
- Act as regional MLRO (Money laundering reporting officer)
- Able to thrive in a fast growing fintech firm and keep pace in an entrepreneurial environment which is fast changing.
- A minimum of 5 years compliance experience in the region, with hands on experience working with either the UAE central bank, DFSA, FSRA or SCA
- MENA experience is essential, preferably across multiple jurisdictions
- An understanding of equity markets and/or macro global markets would be beneficial
- Experience in an international financial institution or fintech firm