Our client is an American Investment Bank currently looking for a Vice President to join their generalist M&A & CF teams in Dubai. The Bank has strong international presence as well as strong positioning in the US market to complement their growing franchise in the MENA region. If you are an Investment Banking Vice President with a strong transaction track record willing to work in the established yet entrepreneurial setup this could be a great opportunity for you. Ideally you will be a Senior Associate 3 or a VP from Europe or the US looking to make a move to the UAE and Dubai in particular.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations;
- Execution of M&A transactions while providing assistance in the new business opportunities development process;
- Full-cycle exposure on deals from pitching/origination through to execution;
- Supervising and providing assistance to Analysts;
- Being responsible for deal execution of all types of M&A transactions;
- Managing client relations during the deal execution process and building sector-focus expertise;
- Acquisition of new clients and expanding the bank's M&A practice across MENA region.
- Experience working in the same capacity with a reputable M&A Advisor;
- Generalist experience a plus;
- M&A transaction experience necessary;
- Public and Private transaction experience preferred and explore to large-cap deals
- Strong client management skills
- Strong quantitative skill set
- Team player able to wear multiple hats in a transaction process
- Strong communication abilities