Vice President of Finance
10th February 2019
Finance & Accounting
Reporting to the CEO and serving as an integral member of the senior management team, the Vice President Finance will be responsible to lead the Finance function by developing and executing the financial management strategies and contribute to the development and execution of the organisation's goals. He/she will be responsible to partner with various stakeholders of the business for decision support to identify and assess financial risks and opportunities to drive financial accountability, cost optimization and operational excellence.
The VP Finance will lead the Finance Controls, Management Reporting, Finance Shared Services, & Procurement and Logistics functions.
- Drive the finance function to be a true "business partner" by assisting and participating in decision making at all levels to support business goals and strategies in line with the vision and mission.
- Provide guidance in developing the Company's corporate and functional budgets, costs management and approve plans for budgets and develop effective tools to read and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business meets its short-term financial objectives.
- Drive Quality of Earnings & EBITDA to cash conversion, ensure the Working Capital is properly and effectively managed
- Oversee progress against plans and budgets and alert concerns to favourable and adverse variances - ensuring appropriate actions for minimizing variances.
- Lead the long-term planning exercise of the business and ensure that the strategy and the financials are aligned and achievable.
- Lead the banking operations of to ensure effective monitoring and accounting and to assure the company is adequately funded to meet its short and long-term cash requirements, improve profitability and optimum returns through efficient treasury and funds management.
- Lead the Finance Function Transformation efforts through the effective utilization and implementation of robotics process automation.
- Provide guidance in financial reporting and control through recommending best practices and ensure appropriate and strong fiscal reporting activities including timely and accurate consolidation, presentation and auditing and financial control measures and monitoring mechanism are in place for the business.
- Oversee and ensure accurate and timely financial reports (consolidated and stand-alone financial statements), and forecasts are prepared in compliance with the policies, international Accounting, and Financial reporting standards and collaboration with external auditors to provide clear insight into financial condition enabling high quality and agile decision making.
- Oversee the coordination and activities of external auditors ensuring all audit issues are resolved, and all compliance issues are met and ensure the preparation of the annual financial statements by reporting standards and requirements
- Overseeing the procurement operations, category management and compliance across all Business units.
- Oversee allocation of spend to the three procurement categories (procurement managed, procurement facilitated, and business managed) on an annual basis to reflect changes to spend profile.
- Drive process efficiency and improvement while delivering cost savings across the business units.
- Develop and set the departmental as well as individual KPIs, monitor and direct the performance of the entire function.
- Build relationship with various stakeholders internally and externally and identify opportunities to leverage on the opportunities to enhance the operational excellence.
- Develop and partner with senior executives in transformation initiatives championing operational excellence disciplines and oversee the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation.
- Provide a governance structure that ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
- Identify process improvements to drive efficiency across different functions/businesses, track performance and trends, implement strategies and programs to maximize opportunities for business performance in support of the Operational Excellence vision.
- 15 + years' experience in senior financial leadership positions in leading the financial responsibilities for organizations
- Master's degree/MBA with CPA or CA accreditation with a membership of professional international recognized financial bodies.
Salary and Benefits
The package will reflect the seniority of the responsibilities.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700