Location : Dubai
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Our Client, a large Multi-National company is looking for a VAT Manager to be based in Dubai. The purpose of the role is to manage and lead the entire Tax function at a group level.
The Responsibilities of the VAT Senior Manager include;
- Lead, manage and advise on value added tax to the organisation - Compliance, monitoring, structuring, optimization
- Provide inputs to develop and implement tax strategies ensuring compliance with local laws and accounting standards.
- Contribute to the development & implement VAT principles, policies and processes to ensure completion and compilation of tax returns across the business.
- Provide periodic training and mentorship to finance, supply chain and other relevant departments in regards to VAT implementation, documentation and compliance.
- Ensuring the organization to be up-to-date on changes in tax legislations
- Determine the tax compliance implications associated with various business initiatives/proposals
- Preparation of various MIS reports & submissions of the same to the immediate Supervisor
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives
- Accurate and timely payment of tax.
- Managing indirect tax risk across business processes
- Running an efficient, cost effective tax function
- Ensure timely regulatory filing, tax accounting/reconciliation, etc.
- Governance - monitoring & adherence, meeting group and statutory requirements
Salary - 30,000AED per annum
Benefits - Flights, Medical, Insurance, Bonus
Gate Village 1, Level 1