Post Date : 05 February 2017
A leading Real Estate/Construction business is looking to recruit a Treasury Director for their Dubai operation.
- Your key responsibilities will be to monitor the organization's cash flow forecasts, perform financial modelling, and direct all financing activities for new and existing projects and working capital for the business collectively and individually under the strategy set by Group Treasurer. You will insure the management of various geographies' uniqueness and insure proper negotiations of covenants and its compliance. The ideal candidate would be required to define this new role, energized by evolving priorities and support growth in regions outside of the UAE by systematizing best practices in order to attract and utilize the most predictable and scalable financing methodologies.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and plan the efficient utilization of capital structure and debt in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Group.
- Investigate and recommend comprehensive strategies to structure and raise debt capital; including complex modeling and forecasts, managing funds and investments, and preparing periodic comparative financial reports for the CFO.
- Evaluate alternative long‐term, short - term and mezzanine borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Develop, analyze and recommend the borrowing risk tolerance for the organization, as well as recommend performance benchmarks.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with the organization's financial service providers; including banks, Group, investments bankers, and other stakeholders.
- To manage the due diligence and loan closings processes; creating effective process
- 10- 15 years' Experience in Real Estate
- ACT qualified would be preferred
- Financial modeling experience is essential.
- Experience in a fast‐paced, highly analytical, entrepreneurial environment - with ability and desire to help shape a new role and flexibly shift responsibilities over time as the role and department evolve.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, changing work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to take on responsibilities and to prioritize work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including on sensitive topics
Gate Village 1, Level 1