Trade Finance Sales Manager/Executive
Have an account? Sign In
15th July 2019
The incumbent of this role will be responsible to sell TF products to existing & potential new customers. He/She is expected to build and convert a healthy sales pipeline in line with the business build plan.
Overall responsible for execution, delivery and issue resolution and any other customer facing activity. He/She should successfully balance customer satisfaction and profitable business growth.
- Overall responsible for meeting the given sales business plan for UAE for trade finance
- Shall have the responsibility to contribute in all activities in the Dubai entity to achieve the strategic goals and objectives.
- Deliver the integrated TF sales pitch
- Develop new and profitable Trade Finance business from assigned geographical territories/Industry segments.
- Achieve established annual sales revenues; asset growth; new business development and referral targets.
- Use Sales Force tools to effectively document pre-call, sales call and maintain pipeline of opportunities.
- Collaborate effectively with key working partners such as credit, liner sales, product, compliance, etc.
- Ensure comprehensive customer coverage; align sales efforts with the commercial strategy
- Arrange and execute customer visits to explain the new product, benefits and process flow
- Close the deals with customers
- Grow the business in line with the business build plan
- Build and maintain a healthy customer pipeline
- Be an ambassador for the product and the company for all customer facing activities
- Help to develop sales collateral needed to make successful customer pitches.
- Shall be a UAE resident
- 4-7 years of experience in financial services sales function
- Must be experienced in selling Trade Finance (i.e. commodity trade finance or regular trade finance)
- Experienced in DIFC environment is a plus
- Strong sales /customer communication skills
- Strong market knowledge of trade finance and understanding of customer pain points regarding TF / documentation services
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
- Able to multi-task and eager to learn and add on new responsibilities
- Master negotiator; strong networking skills
- Knowledge/interest on how new age start ups - disruption, digital revolution , Scrum etc. is a plus.
- Multiple internal and external stakeholder management experience is a must
- Arabic knowledge is a plus
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700